The Best of CleanLink News from January 2023
Several big distributors in the industry wasted no time making big moves to kick off 2023, as exemplified by several notable acquisitions by Marcel Paper, BradyIF and CNG all cracking the top ten most viewed news stories from January. That wasn't all that piqued the interest of the commercial cleaning industry, however. In the wake of the holiday season, infection control practices remained top of mind, with professionals looking into industry forecasts, best practices for touchpoint disinfection, and more.
Check out the list below for the best CleanLink had to offer in January 2023. We appreciate your continued support and look forward to keeping you in-the-know on all things cleaning for years to come!
- The CleanLink Staff
1. Infection Expert Forecasts Severe Norovirus Season
2. Distribution Leader Acquires S.P. Richards Co
3. How to Best Use Disinfecting Wipes in a Professional Cleaning Operation
4. Marcal Paper Announces Major Acquisition
5. BradyIFS Expands Midwestern Presence with Acquisition
6. 7 Sustainability Trends Set to Define Cleaning in 2023
7. Newell Brands Appoints New CFO
8. Ecolab Adds to Board of Directors
9. Preventing the Most Common Workplace Injuries That Impact Janitors
10. Why Exactly Do People Catch Colds?