Meet Sanitary Maintenance's 2013 Top Five Sales Leaders
- 2013 Sales Leader: Tracey Caville, Swish Maintenance Ltd.
- 2013 Sales Leader: Jason Jones, Cavalier Inc.
- 2013 Sales Leader: Paul Rebner, Waxie Sanitary Supply
- 2013 Sales Leader: Jim Sinn, Dalco
- 2013 Sales Leader: Jason Teigman, Bio-Shine Inc.
In 2013, Sanitary Maintenance celebrated its 70th anniversary. While we’re proud of this achievement, we really owe our success to the folks who are in the field each and every day.
Salespeople are the lifeblood of the jan/san industry. Unfortunately, not everyone has the resources to recognize their standout reps. That’s why Sanitary Maintenance has made it an annual tradition to shine a well-deserved spotlight on five outstanding sales leaders.
We asked distributors and end users to nominate employees, colleagues and reps who go beyond the call of duty to help their customers create cleaner, safer, healthier building environments. These five individuals do more than just produce high sales figures — they embody the passion, professionalism and drive that will propel the cleaning industry into the next 70 years.
Let’s meet our 2013 Sales Leaders.
2013 Sales Leader: Tracey Caville, Swish Maintenance Ltd.