- Green Cleaning, Sustainability Survey Highlights Industry Trends
Survey Identifies Tips On Maintaining Green Cleaning Initiatives
- Survey Gauges Green Cleaning Equipment Adoption
- Data Reveals Green Certification Trends For Cleaning Managers
- Conveying Value To Maintain Green Initiatives
From cost savings to keeping the environment safe in the workplace and beyond, the rationale behind launching a green sustainability program has many layers. To better understand the keys to successful initiatives, we surveyed facility cleaning managers from K-12 school districts, universities, commercial offices, government, healthcare and more.
Questions pertaining to the implementation of green cleaning initiatives included:
- How long has the department been green cleaning the facility?
- How important is it to green your cleaning program?
- What types of green/sustainable products are currently being used in your department?
- What green cleaning/sustainable product has had the biggest impact on your green cleaning program?
- Who/what started/drives the green/sustainable initiatives within the department?
- Who was involved in the implementation of your green cleaning/sustainability program?
- What factors drive your use of green products and implementing sustainable practices?
- How important is to provide more training on how to implement or improve green programs?
- The use of green products within my facility is required in my state/city.
- Do you feel training on green cleaning and sustainability is necessary for the following people?
Green Cleaning, Sustainability Survey Highlights Industry Trends
Survey Gauges Green Cleaning Equipment Adoption
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.