- Green Cleaning, Sustainability Survey Highlights Industry Trends
Survey Identifies Tips On Maintaining Green Cleaning Initiatives
- Survey Gauges Green Cleaning Equipment Adoption
- Data Reveals Green Certification Trends For Cleaning Managers
- Conveying Value To Maintain Green Initiatives
From cost savings to keeping the environment safe in the workplace and beyond, the rationale behind launching a green sustainability program has many layers. To better understand the keys to successful initiatives, we surveyed facility cleaning managers from K-12 school districts, universities, commercial offices, government, healthcare and more.
Questions pertaining to the implementation of green cleaning initiatives included:
- How long has the department been green cleaning the facility?
- How important is it to green your cleaning program?
- What types of green/sustainable products are currently being used in your department?
- What green cleaning/sustainable product has had the biggest impact on your green cleaning program?
- Who/what started/drives the green/sustainable initiatives within the department?
- Who was involved in the implementation of your green cleaning/sustainability program?
- What factors drive your use of green products and implementing sustainable practices?
- How important is to provide more training on how to implement or improve green programs?
- The use of green products within my facility is required in my state/city.
- Do you feel training on green cleaning and sustainability is necessary for the following people?
Green Cleaning, Sustainability Survey Highlights Industry Trends
Survey Gauges Green Cleaning Equipment Adoption