- Green Cleaning, Sustainability Survey Highlights Industry Trends
- Survey Identifies Tips On Maintaining Green Cleaning Initiatives
Survey Gauges Green Cleaning Equipment Adoption
- Data Reveals Green Certification Trends For Cleaning Managers
- Conveying Value To Maintain Green Initiatives
The cornerstone of any green cleaning program is the adoption of sustainable products. With benefits including reduced cleaner requirements, safer chemicals and longer-lasting equipment, specific sustainable options can depend on facility type — but enough variety exists to help all sectors.
To gauge the importance of sustainability for facility managers and beyond, Facility Cleaning Decisions asked survey participants the following questions:
- How important is it to implement sustainable practices?
- What sustainable practices are currently in place within the facility?
- How important is it that the department works with sustainable suppliers?
- Do you buy/use products that contribute to the sustainable goals within the department?
- Do you plan to implement products that contribute to sustainability in the next 12 months?
- How important is it that your test green/sustainable products before implementing them into your cleaning program?
- Is it important to buy products from manufacturers or distributors who themselves embrace sustainable initiatives?
- Why is it important that distributors and product manufacturers embrace and practice sustainable initiatives?
Survey Identifies Tips On Maintaining Green Cleaning Initiatives
Data Reveals Green Certification Trends For Cleaning Managers