- Green Cleaning, Sustainability Survey Highlights Industry Trends
- Survey Identifies Tips On Maintaining Green Cleaning Initiatives
Survey Gauges Green Cleaning Equipment Adoption
- Data Reveals Green Certification Trends For Cleaning Managers
- Conveying Value To Maintain Green Initiatives
The cornerstone of any green cleaning program is the adoption of sustainable products. With benefits including reduced cleaner requirements, safer chemicals and longer-lasting equipment, specific sustainable options can depend on facility type — but enough variety exists to help all sectors.
To gauge the importance of sustainability for facility managers and beyond, Facility Cleaning Decisions asked survey participants the following questions:
- How important is it to implement sustainable practices?
- What sustainable practices are currently in place within the facility?
- How important is it that the department works with sustainable suppliers?
- Do you buy/use products that contribute to the sustainable goals within the department?
- Do you plan to implement products that contribute to sustainability in the next 12 months?
- How important is it that your test green/sustainable products before implementing them into your cleaning program?
- Is it important to buy products from manufacturers or distributors who themselves embrace sustainable initiatives?
- Why is it important that distributors and product manufacturers embrace and practice sustainable initiatives?
Survey Identifies Tips On Maintaining Green Cleaning Initiatives
Data Reveals Green Certification Trends For Cleaning Managers
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.