- Green Cleaning, Sustainability Survey Highlights Industry Trends
- Survey Identifies Tips On Maintaining Green Cleaning Initiatives
- Survey Gauges Green Cleaning Equipment Adoption
- Data Reveals Green Certification Trends For Cleaning Managers
Conveying Value To Maintain Green Initiatives
The benefits to implementing a green cleaning and sustainability program can only go as far as a facility manager’s ability to present a valid case for it — both at launch and for continuation.
Questions for survey participants regarding the branding, success and overall longevity of green cleaning initiatives include:
- Has the department experienced financial benefits to going green?
- How has your department benefited from the use of green products?
- How important is communicating the value of your green/sustainable program?
- Do you struggle with illustrating/communicating green cleaning successes and ROI to upper management?
- We are happy with the result we have seen from the use of green products.
- How do you successfully communicate the importance of green initiatives?
Data Reveals Green Certification Trends For Cleaning Managers