- Green Cleaning, Sustainability Survey Highlights Industry Trends
- Survey Identifies Tips On Maintaining Green Cleaning Initiatives
- Survey Gauges Green Cleaning Equipment Adoption
- Data Reveals Green Certification Trends For Cleaning Managers
Conveying Value To Maintain Green Initiatives
The benefits to implementing a green cleaning and sustainability program can only go as far as a facility manager’s ability to present a valid case for it — both at launch and for continuation.
Questions for survey participants regarding the branding, success and overall longevity of green cleaning initiatives include:
- Has the department experienced financial benefits to going green?
- How has your department benefited from the use of green products?
- How important is communicating the value of your green/sustainable program?
- Do you struggle with illustrating/communicating green cleaning successes and ROI to upper management?
- We are happy with the result we have seen from the use of green products.
- How do you successfully communicate the importance of green initiatives?
Data Reveals Green Certification Trends For Cleaning Managers
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.