- Green Cleaning, Sustainability Survey Highlights Industry Trends
- Survey Identifies Tips On Maintaining Green Cleaning Initiatives
- Survey Gauges Green Cleaning Equipment Adoption
Data Reveals Green Certification Trends For Cleaning Managers
- Conveying Value To Maintain Green Initiatives
Most respondents actively seek the incorporation of green certified products into their programs, while also noting that not all third-party certifications are created equal.
Questions outlining the different aspects of third-party certification for facility cleaning managers include:
- How important are green certifications for products used within the facility?
- If one product within the cleaning arsenal is green certified, do you consider the entire cleaning program to be "green"?
- What percentage of green certified products should be used before a program is considered "green"?
- How important is green certification for workers in the department?
- How important is it to achieve green certification for the entire facility?
- Is the facility working toward green certification awarded by a third party?
- All third-party green certifications are the same to me.
- Is more information is needed on the differences between third-party product certifiers?
- I would like products to list ingredients on their label.
- We do whatever we can to incorporate green certified products into our cleaning program.
Survey Gauges Green Cleaning Equipment Adoption
Conveying Value To Maintain Green Initiatives
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.