- Green Cleaning, Sustainability Survey Highlights Industry Trends
- Survey Identifies Tips On Maintaining Green Cleaning Initiatives
- Survey Gauges Green Cleaning Equipment Adoption
Data Reveals Green Certification Trends For Cleaning Managers
- Conveying Value To Maintain Green Initiatives
Most respondents actively seek the incorporation of green certified products into their programs, while also noting that not all third-party certifications are created equal.
Questions outlining the different aspects of third-party certification for facility cleaning managers include:
- How important are green certifications for products used within the facility?
- If one product within the cleaning arsenal is green certified, do you consider the entire cleaning program to be "green"?
- What percentage of green certified products should be used before a program is considered "green"?
- How important is green certification for workers in the department?
- How important is it to achieve green certification for the entire facility?
- Is the facility working toward green certification awarded by a third party?
- All third-party green certifications are the same to me.
- Is more information is needed on the differences between third-party product certifiers?
- I would like products to list ingredients on their label.
- We do whatever we can to incorporate green certified products into our cleaning program.
Survey Gauges Green Cleaning Equipment Adoption
Conveying Value To Maintain Green Initiatives