- Cleaning Survey Analyzes Management, Budget, Staffing Priorities
- Cleaning Executives Address Management Decisions
Survey Dissects Facility Cleaning Budgets
- Staffing Challenges For Facility Cleaning Executives
As the pandemic accelerates expectations and total square footage of cleaning space for many departments, having an adequate budget to meet the demands is a headliner topic. This section of the 2020 Facility Cleaning Decisions Management Survey outlines how facility budgets are trending for managers, and how they expect those resources to shift over the next year.
- What percentage of managers will continue attending in-person industry conferences?
- What percentage of departments were protected from budget cuts in the last 12 months?
- Which statement best describes your operations budget?
- Have you experienced, or do you expect to see budgets increase due to the coronavirus pandemic?
- Where do you spend most of your budget dollars?
- Why is it important to attend industry events?
- With respect to your department, do you expect the following to increase, decrease or stay the same in the next 12 months?
Cleaning Executives Address Management Decisions
Staffing Challenges For Facility Cleaning Executives
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.