- Cleaning Survey Analyzes Management, Budget, Staffing Priorities
- Cleaning Executives Address Management Decisions
- Survey Dissects Facility Cleaning Budgets
Staffing Challenges For Facility Cleaning Executives
While the pandemic has brought unprecedented challenges for supplies and cleaning demands, finding reliable employees is a perennial talking point regardless of the year for cleaning managers. In this 2020 Facility Cleaning Decisions Management Survey, we asked managers in K/12 schools, colleges/universities, commercial, hospitality, government and healthcare facilities to reflect on their hiring experiences in the last 12 months, along with their future projections.
- What percentage of managers believe their department is adequately staffed to complete cleaning needs within the facility?
- On average, how long do janitorial workers stick with the same department?
- What is the reason for needing additional staff?
- Do you support employee certification/accreditation or offer advancement opportunities to your cleaning employees?
- On average, how long does the typical janitor stay with your company?
- What additions to your department would help guarantee the facility is properly cleaned?
- Do you plan to add staff to the department in the next 12 months?
Survey Dissects Facility Cleaning Budgets
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.