- Cleaning Survey Analyzes Management, Budget, Staffing Priorities
Cleaning Executives Address Management Decisions
- Survey Dissects Facility Cleaning Budgets
- Staffing Challenges For Facility Cleaning Executives
For part of the 2020 Facility Cleaning Decisions Management Survey, we surveyed custodial executives in K-12 schools, colleges/universities, hospitality, government, commercial and healthcare facilities on the topics of succession planning, outsourcing and more.
- What is the average number of frontline workers for a department?
- What management priorities do you plan to emphasize in the next 12 months?
- Do you have a succession plan/program in place for your replacement and/or that of a manager on your staff?
- What type of technology is used within the cleaning department?
- What areas within the facility are the most challenging to keep clean?
- In what areas has your department been threatened by outsourcing?
- How have you kept the threat of outsourcing at bay?
- Do you outsource any of the following cleaning tasks?
- What percentage of cleaning executives feel safe from any outsourcing threat?
- Why do you outsource these specialty tasks?
- What are the most important cleaning priorities within the facility?
Cleaning Survey Analyzes Management, Budget, Staffing Priorities
Survey Dissects Facility Cleaning Budgets
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.