Top 10 CleanLink News Stories From August 2022
The month of August brought perhaps the most diverse set of top 10 headlines yet — ranging from big name distributor acquisitions, to staff morale advice, information surrounding Monkeypox and more. As we gear up for the fall, expect plenty of more content about product innovation, the ongoing supply chain, and recruitment/retention — subjects that readers continue to voice both interest and concern about.
As always we thank you for your continued support and are excited to keep you in the loop!
- The CleanLink Staff
1. Reasons to Celebrate National Toilet Paper Day
2. Imperial Dade Announces 52nd Acquisition
3. Top 10 Germiest Hotspots in the Office
4. Spartan Chemical Honors Vendor Representative of the Year
5. Monkeypox Declared a Public Health Emergency
6. Diversey-TASKI, Gausium Announce Robotics Partnership
7. ABM Announces Expanded Partnership at O’Hare International Airport
8. ACME Paper Appoints New VP of Sales and Marketing
9. Showing Appreciation for Staff Pays Dividends
10. AFFLINK Names VP of Supply Chain Solutions