- Study Outlines Top Management Trends for Facility Cleaning Executives
- Cleaning Executives Provide Insight on Top Management Priorities
- The State of Budgets for In-House Cleaning Departments
Facility Cleaning Managers Address Purchasing Priorities
- Cleaning Executives Dissect Top Staffing Struggles
In this part of the "2023 Facility Cleaning Decisions Management Study", managers discuss the most important considerations when purchasing equipment. Specifics include the importance of cost or durability when making final decisions, the mediums in which they like to purchase products, and what particular equipment is top-priority. Questions asked include:
• What is most important to you when purchasing products/equipment?
• What priorities are most important when considering new products for purchase?
• Do you receive value-added services from your distributor?
• What services do you wish you received from your distributor?
The State of Budgets for In-House Cleaning Departments
Cleaning Executives Dissect Top Staffing Struggles