- Study Outlines Top Management Trends for Facility Cleaning Executives
- Cleaning Executives Provide Insight on Top Management Priorities
- The State of Budgets for In-House Cleaning Departments
- Facility Cleaning Managers Address Purchasing Priorities
Cleaning Executives Dissect Top Staffing Struggles
The struggles of hiring adequate and loyal employees is an omnipresent challenge for the commercial cleaning industry. In this section of the "2023 Facility Cleaning Decisions Management Survey", cleaning executives in K-12 schools, colleges/universities, government, healthcare, commercial and hospitality facilities were asked to reflect on their hiring experiences over the past 12 months — along with expectations for the future. Questions included:
• Do you support staff certifications or offer advancement?
• Which employee issues have the biggest impact on your cleaning department?
• How long do janitors stay with your company?
• What do you need to make sure your facility is properly cleaned?
• Do you plan to add staff to the department in the next 12 months?
Facility Cleaning Managers Address Purchasing Priorities