- Statistics That Justify Cleaning Costs And Investments
- How Cleaning Impacts Hospitality And Retail Facilities
Cleaning Prevents School Sickness And Absenteeism
- Fighting Infections In Healthcare Facilities
- The Importance Of Cleaning In Foodservice Areas
- What Slips And Falls Can Cost Facilities
- Prevent Spread Of Infection In Commercial Businesses
Adequate budgeting and cleaning protocols can go a long way toward reducing absenteeism for both students and faculty; a direct link to higher test scores and funding from the government for public facilities. In 2015-16, nearly 800 school districts nationally reported that 30 percent of their students missed at least 15 days. Notable culprits behind those totals are acute illnesses and asthma, both conditions that can be significantly contained through proper cleaning protocol and equipment.
- $65.34: Average funding generated by a single student for a school district per day, accumulating to an estimated $10.7 billion nationally each year.
- $75-$125: Average daily pay for a substitute. If a teacher misses 5.3 days each year, districts pay an estimated $530 annually for each teacher.
- 7: Number of days coronaviruses, which cause colds and the flu, can survive on environmental surfaces.
- 50 percent: Reduction in absenteeism during the school year after adopting quat-based disposable disinfecting wipes, according to a study by Dr. Charles Gerba at the University of Arizona.
- 12-18: The average point/score difference on National Advancement of Educational Progress testing when students miss three or more days in one month.
- 14 million: The number of asthma-caused absences each school year.
- 2.9: Students exposed to dust containing the highest concentration of DEHP phthalate plasticiser are 2.9 times more likely to have asthma compared to children exposed at the lowest concentrations.
- 37 percent of schools dusted low surfaces on a daily basis, according to the 2018 Cleaning Costs And Frequencies Report.
- $750,000: Amount saved by the Columbia Public School District in Missouri after switching to green cleaning products.
How Cleaning Impacts Hospitality And Retail Facilities
Fighting Infections In Healthcare Facilities
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.