- Facility Cleaning Decisions Annual Reader Survey 2016
- Survey: 2016 Management Priorities Of Custodial Executives - Member Content
Survey: Departmental Budgets And Expectations in 2016 - Member Content
- Survey: 2016 Staffing Challenges For In-house Departments - Member Content
- Survey: Trends In Green And Sustainability - Member Content
Departmental budgets are always a hot topic for custodial executives. The goal of this section of the 10th Annual Facility Cleaning Decisions Reader Survey, was to outline trends in facility budgets, as well as spending expectations. To do this, we asked custodial executives in K-12 schools, colleges/universities, as well as healthcare, commercial, hospitality and government facilities about their budget challenges and how finances affected their departments. Below are their responses.
• Which best describes your operations budget?
• Was your budget reduced in 2015 or early 2016?
• What adjustments did you make in your program to comply with the lower budget?
• Have budgets rebounded from previous cuts?
• Where do you spend most of your budget dollars?
• Is travel included as part of your budget?
• How many industry conferences do you or someone from your department attend each year?
• Why is it important to attend industry events?
• With respect to your department, do you expect the following to increase, decrease or stay the same in 2016?
• In 2016, do you expect the total square footage of cleanable space within your facility to increase, decrease, or stay the same?
• Do you expect staffing levels to increase, decrease or stay the same over the next 12 months?
• Do you expect to see your departmental budgets increase, decrease, or stay the same in 2016?
• Do you receive value-added services from your distributor?
• What is most important when purchasing products/equipment?
• What services do you receive from your distributor?
• Where do you go to find the following information?
Click here for more information/results from this survey.
Survey: 2016 Management Priorities Of Custodial Executives - Member Content
Survey: 2016 Staffing Challenges For In-house Departments - Member Content
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.