- Facility Cleaning Decisions Annual Reader Survey 2016
- Survey: 2016 Management Priorities Of Custodial Executives - Member Content
- Survey: Departmental Budgets And Expectations in 2016 - Member Content
Survey: 2016 Staffing Challenges For In-house Departments - Member Content
- Survey: Trends In Green And Sustainability - Member Content
In our 9th Annual Facility Cleaning Decisions Reader Survey, we asked custodial executives in K-12 schools, colleges/universities, as well as healthcare, commercial, hospitality and government facilities about the staffing challenges that they currently face. Below are their responses.
• Do you support employee certification/accreditation or offer advancement opportunities to your cleaning employees?
• What is the average employee turnover in your facility?
• Which employee issues have the biggest impact on your cleaning department?
• Do you believe your turnover rate is lower, about the same, or higher than other facilities?
• On average, how long does the typical janitor stay with your company?
• What is the Number 1 reason janitors leave your department?
• Do you believe that your department is adequately staffed to complete the cleaning needs within the facility?
• It is important that cleaning crews…
• Do you plan to add staff to the department in the next 12 months?
• What retention strategies have you tried with your janitorial staff?
• What are your starting salaries for new cleaning workers?
• Which screening processes do you use when hiring janitors?
Click here for more information/results from this survey.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.