- Facility Cleaning Decisions Annual Reader Survey 2016
Survey: 2016 Management Priorities Of Custodial Executives - Member Content
- Survey: Departmental Budgets And Expectations in 2016 - Member Content
- Survey: 2016 Staffing Challenges For In-house Departments - Member Content
- Survey: Trends In Green And Sustainability - Member Content
As part of our 10th Annual Facility Cleaning Decisions Reader Survey, we asked custodial executives in K-12 schools, colleges/universities, as well as healthcare, commercial, hospitality and government facilities about management challenges that keep them up at night. Below are their responses.
• What are the top three management priorities you plan to emphasize in 2016?
• What area of facility operations do you oversee in your position?
• Do you have a succession plan/program in place for your replacement and/or that of a manager?
• What types of technology are used within the cleaning department?
• What areas within the facility are the most challenging to keep clean?
• Within the last year, has your department been threatened by outsourcing?
• In what areas has your department been threatened by outsourcing?
• How have you kept the threat of outsourcing at bay?
• Do you outsource any of the following cleaning tasks?
• Why do you outsource specialty tasks?
• How important are the follow cleaning priorities
to your facility?
Click here for more information/results from this survey.
Facility Cleaning Decisions Annual Reader Survey 2016
Survey: Departmental Budgets And Expectations in 2016 - Member Content
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.