- Do You Have A Social Media Team?
- Grow Your Company With LinkedIn Groups
- Using B2B Social Media Marketing To Build Your Brand
- #Networking On Twitter
- Create A Successful Social Media Campaign
Social Media Tips
If starting from scratch, or rebooting a neglected social media campaign, follow these simple tips:
- Distributors should be sure to have company pages and accounts set up for at least Twitter, Linkedin and Facebook.
- The distributor’s top executives should ask distributor sales reps and manufacturer reps to establish profiles on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Employees should be sure to use a good profile photo in which their face can be seen.
- Establish a YouTube Channel for the company and customize page artwork, add links on the company website, Facebook page and printed literature.
- Distributor executives and sales representatives should connect to their vendors, customers, prospects and colleagues.
- To make maintenance easy, users should download the proper smartphone and tablet apps.
- If necessary to transition into this forum quickly, a consultant could be hired to train and mentor internal team members and launch initial campaigns.
Create A Successful Social Media Campaign
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.