Voting Open for Happy Hands Dispenser Design Contest
SC Johnson Professional kicked off the voting period for its Happy Hands dispenser design contest. The contest invites students to submit soap dispenser artwork highlighting the importance of handwashing in schools. This year, a record number of registrants participated in the contest and the Top 10 designs are available to view and vote on until Feb. 28.
The winners from two categories will receive a $1,000 donation to their school, a $300 gift card, and up to 1,000 1-liter manual soap/sanitizer dispensers featuring the student’s winning design for the school district. The two contest categories include elementary, grades K-5, and middle/high school, grades 6-12.
Each year students submit impressive artwork, and this year was no exception. All of the designs submitted clearly conveyed the importance of hand hygiene to help prevent the spread of germs. The selection process for the Top 10 was very competitive again this year.
Check out each finalist’s fantastic design and vote on your favorites daily through Feb. 28 at 11:59 p.m. here. The design in each category earning the highest number of votes will win. Winners will be announced in this coming spring.
Happy Hands contest finalists include:
• Ariel G; 3rd Grade; W.J.C. Trapp Elementary School; Rialto, California
• Emily S; 5th Grade; Metcalf Elementary; Houston, Texas
• Jasper P; 5th Grade; Ida B. Wells APAC; Jackson, Mississippi
• Lauren B; 4th Grade; Nativity Catholic School; Hollywood, Florida
• Olivia B; 4th Grade; Nativity Catholic School; Hollywood, Florida
Middle & High School:
• Asia B; 10th Grade; Ida B. Wells APAC; Jackson, Mississippi
• Ava P; 9th Grade; Kearney Junior High; Kearney, Missouri
• Hudson P; 6th Grade; Ida. B Wells APAC; Jackson, Mississippi
• Jordyn S; 7th Grade; Ida B. Wells; Jackson, Mississippi
• Sophia M; 10th Grade; Waterford Union Highschool; Waterford, Wisconsin
For more information about the Happy Hands contest, contact Brianna Fitzpatrick at firstname.lastname@example.org. See the full official rules for the contest here.
Check out the winner of last year's Happy Hands contest here.