Instagram Page Rates Restroom Cleanliness
A group of high school seniors in Macon, Georgia, decided to check out different restrooms around town and rated them for the public. According to WMAZ reporting, the group created an Instagram account to get the word out about the best and worst restrooms as a service to the public. In other words, they claimed, "We use bathrooms so you don't have to."
They rated bathrooms on a 10-point scale. Factors considered were looks, cleanliness, layout and amenities available.
The restroom reviewers created the Instagram account in January, and quickly accumulated 900 followers.
So far, their highest-rated restroom was at a local Kohl's store — a location that a growing following because of the facilities, a reviewer said.
There's no word on what happens to Macon Bathroom Reviews after graduation but some reviewers hope to expand to other Georgia locations.
Anyone headed to Macon, the Instagram handle is @maconbathroomreviews.
For those traveling outside of Macon, the corporate supplies company Cintas does a yearly ranking of restrooms. The top 10 for 2018 were:
• J.N. “Ding” Darling National Wildlife Refuge in Sanibel, Fla.
• Barrio (restaurant) — Chicago
• Bryant Park — New York City
• Dream Hollywood Hotel — Hollywood, CA
• Green Bay Botanical Garden — Green Bay, Wis.
• Hotel La Jolla, Curio Collection by Hilton — La Jolla, CA
• MI VIDA (restaurant) — Washington, D.C.
• Morgan Manufacturing — Chicago
• The Mud House (restaurant)— St. Louis, MO
• The Progress (restaurant) — San Francisco, CA
Cintas also provides a mobile app to help locate clean restrooms no matter where you are in the country. For more information on that, click here.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.