- Green, Sustainable Survey Outlines Cleaning Trends
- Survey: Green Cleaning Trends
Where Sustainable Practices Fit In Facilities
- Survey Dives Into Green Certifications
Sustainable products are those which are green in their manufacturing, use and disposal. To outline where sustainability falls in departmental decisions, Facility Cleaning Decisions surveyed the industry and asked the following questions:
• How important is it to implement sustainable practices?
• What sustainable practices are currently in place within the facility?
• How important is it that the department works with sustainable suppliers?
• Do you buy/use products that contribute to the sustainable goals within the department?
• Do you plan to implement products that contribute to sustainability in the next 12 months?
• Is it important to buy products from manufacturers or distributors who themselves embrace sustainable initiatives?
• Why is it important that distributors and product manufacturers embrace and practice sustainable initiatives?
Survey: Green Cleaning Trends
Survey Dives Into Green Certifications
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.