- Green, Sustainable Survey Outlines Cleaning Trends
Survey: Green Cleaning Trends
- Where Sustainable Practices Fit In Facilities
- Survey Dives Into Green Certifications
Facility Cleaning Decisions conducted the Green & Sustainability Survey in November, 2018. Facility cleaning managers within K-12 school districts, colleges, universities, commercial offices, as well as healthcare, long-term care, government and hospitality facilities were surveyed.
To outline general green cleaning trends, the following questions were asked:
• How long has the department been green cleaning the facility?
• How important is it to green your cleaning program?
• What types of green/sustainable products are currently being used in your department?
• Who/what started/drives the green/sustainable initiatives within the department?
• What factors drive your use of green products and implementing sustainable practices?
• How important is to provide more training on how to implement or improve green programs?
• The use of green products within my facility is required in my state/city.
• We are happy with the result we have seen from the use of green products.
• Do you feel training on green cleaning and sustainability is necessary for the following people?
• Has the department experienced financial benefits to going green?
• How has your department benefited from the use of green products?
• How important is communicating the value of your green/sustainable program?
• Do you struggle with illustrating/communicating green cleaning successes and ROI to upper management?
• How do you successfully communicate the importance of green initiatives?
Green, Sustainable Survey Outlines Cleaning Trends
Where Sustainable Practices Fit In Facilities
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.