Reduce Cost, Improve Floor Care Equipment Productivity with Training - Sponsored Learning
- Survey Outlines Sustainable Cleaning Initiatives
- Importance Of Green And Sustainable Initiatives
Benefits Of Green And Sustainable Initiatives
This is part two of a two-part survey on how facility cleaning managers view green and sustainable intiatives.
• I would like products to list ingredients on their label.
• What types of green/sustainable products are currently being used in your department?
• Do you buy/use products that contribute to the sustainable goals within your department (products which are green in their manufacturing, use and disposal)?
• Do you struggle with illustrating/communicating green cleaning successes and return on investment (ROI) to upper management?
• All green certifications are the same to me.
• How has your facillity benefited from the use of green products?
• We are happy with the results we have seen from the use of green products.
• How long have you been green cleaning in your facility?
• My facility is working towards green certification awarded by a third party.
• The use of green products within my facility is required in my state/city.
• We have seen financial benefits of going green.
Importance Of Green And Sustainable Initiatives
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.