- Survey: What Facility Executives Expect From BSCs
Results: 2021 Facility Executive Contractor Expectations Survey
In partnership with the Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI), Contracting Profits surveyed facility executives to get a clearer picture of their priorities when working with cleaning contractors. This culminated in the "2021 Facility Executive Contractor Expectations Survey."
This bi-annual study explores a variety of different factors to consider, ranging from services that executives are most likely to pay a higher price for, to which time of the day they would prefer to have cleaning tasks done.
• Is it important that your cleaning contract be certified and what certifications are important?
• What would validate paying a higher price for cleaning?
• What are your opinions on the use of robotic or Internet of Things equipment?
• Does your cleaning contractor helps you reach sustainability goals at your facility?
• What services would you like your building service contractor to bundle into the cleaning program?
• What matters most when selecting your cleaning contractor?
• And more.
These findings are just a couple of the many interesting insights building service contractors can utilize when formalizing their plans to become the most desirable bidder. To access the previous iteration of this survey in 2019, click here.
Survey: What Facility Executives Expect From BSCs