5 Insights When Evaluating Cleaning Equipment - Sponsored Learning
- Facility Cleaning Decisions Annual Reader Survey 2016
- Survey: 2016 Management Priorities Of Custodial Executives - Member Content
- Survey: Departmental Budgets And Expectations in 2016 - Member Content
- Survey: 2016 Staffing Challenges For In-house Departments - Member Content
Survey: Trends In Green And Sustainability - Member Content
Green and sustainability continue to grow and change, and the cleaning industry has been forced to change along with it. To gauge how green and sustainable innovations have impacted in-house departments, we asked custodial executives in K-12 schools, colleges/universities, as well as healthcare, commercial, hospitality and government facilities about their thoughts on green and sustainable initiatives. Below are their responses.
• For each of the following green and sustainable initiatives, please choose very important, somewhat important, or not important at this time.
• What green and sustainable practices are currently in place at your facility?
• How long have you had a green cleaning program in place at your facility?
• For the following statements, please answer yes or no.
• Do you do whatever you can to incorporate green products into your cleaning program?
• Do you buy/use products that contribute to the sustainable goals within your department (products which are green in their manufacturing, use and disposal)?
• If you are not currently buying/using products that contribute to sustainability, to you plan on implementing these products in the next 12 months?
• What types of green/sustainable products are currently being used in your department?
• Is it important to you to buy products from manufacturers or distributors who themselves embrace sustainable initiatives?
• How has you facility benefited from the use of green products?
• Do you struggle with illustrating/communicating green cleaning successes and ROOI to upper management?
Survey: 2016 Staffing Challenges For In-house Departments - Member Content
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.