Five Reasons U.S. Distributors Should Attend ISSA/INTERCLEAN Amsterdam
The largest professional cleaning show in the world returns to Amsterdam this spring. Taking place from May 10-13, ISSA/INTERCLEAN Amsterdam is already confirmed to fill more exhibition halls than ever before. And for the first time, Sanitary Maintenance will be attending and reporting from the show.
I encourage Sanitary Maintenance readers to join me and attend, as well. More than 90 percent of 2014 attendees recommend visiting ISSA/INTERCLEAN Amsterdam. Here are five reasons why I think U.S. distributors should attend.
1. Products You’ve Never Seen Before. For U.S. distributors, ISSA/INTERCLEAN Amsterdam provides an opportunity to see new product trends from all over the world. With more than 700 exhibitors from 40-plus countries, there will likely be products that can meet a niche need for your customers.
Besides seeing the product in person, distributors can talk with manufacturers about logistically bringing the product to America. Finding innovations currently unavailable in the United States gives distributors market exclusivity they may be lacking.
2. Easy To Spot Innovation. With such an expansive trade show floor, it can be hard to locate the newest and most innovative products. The new InnovationLab is one area where pioneering products will be on display. All Innovation Award nominees will be found here and visitors can browse the submissions on iPads and evaluate the features and performance data said to make them “ground-breaking.”
Organizers are also promising more live demonstrations at the 2016 event. Attendees can test products themselves in the Outdoor Cleaning Show and the High Pressure Demonstration Area.
3. Make International Connections. As acquisitions and the connectivity of the Internet continue to shrink the global boundaries of the industry, U.S. distributors can benefit from making worldwide connections. ISSA/INTERCLEAN Amsterdam is the show where American distributors can network on an international level. Attendees come from 130 countries and more than a third of visitors are distributors.
The 2016 show promises even greater opportunity for network gatherings and learning opportunities. Organizers have added more seating areas and places to relax, have a coffee and interact with distributors and manufacturers from around the globe. I am looking forward to meeting up with old international colleagues but also forging relationships with new ones.
4. Education Opportunities. ISSA/INTERCLEAN Amsterdam is not just a huge exhibit hall. There are a number of educational seminars covering important global trends. Distributors can learn about the growing presence of the Internet of Things, changes impacting the supply chain, network at a Women’s Forum and more.
5. Free Registration. There is always a cost to traveling to conventions and trade shows, and, of course, international travel is not cheap. But the good news is that registration for ISSA/INTERCLEAN Amsterdam is free until May 2. I think you’ll find that the size, scope and quality of the show are worth the travel expenses. And early registration can help connect you with resources for planning your trip.
I hope you can join me in Amsterdam this May. Click here to register today.
P.S. Look for our coverage of ISSA/INTERCLEAN Amsterdam in the June issue of Sanitary Maintenance.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.