Distributor Sales 2008
|The “Report On 2008 Sanitary Supply Distributor Sales” is conducted every other year by Sanitary Maintenance magazine, in conjunction with ISSA.
Some highlights from this year’s study include:
• Distributor sales fell 6.6 percent from 2006 to 2008. Sales now total $23.1 billion.
• The majority of distributors sell locally (within a 60 mile radius).
• Industrial, educational, and contract cleaners are the largest market segments by distributor sales in 2008.
• As in the past, paper and plastics are the leading product category by sales volume.
• Towels/facial tissue/toilet tissue continues to be the product that sold the most by dollar volume.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.