World Dryer’s New Interactive Website Streamlines The Buying Process
World Dryer announces the launch of a reimagined company website designed to help visitors with a streamlined research process to make well-informed purchase decisions on their own terms. The new www.worlddryer.com puts the customer in charge with its easier-to-navigate and more user-friendly experience, making it possible to become familiar with the company’s full product portfolio and calculate how today’s automatic hand dryers benefit businesses of all sizes. Additionally, visitors can hear from satisfied World Dryer customers from a variety of industries.
Improved features of the site include:
• Savings calculator – computes the return on investment of a hand dryer compared to that of paper towels
• Buying tool – suggests the best hand dryer based on the requirements of the business and the restroom environment
• Customer persona pages – web pages with critical information for business owners, architects, contractors and distributors
• Improved product pages – user-friendly pages with straightforward product information, benefits and product multimedia
• Customer stories – shared stories of satisfied World Dryer customers
“The capabilities of the redesigned site go beyond just a new look and feel. In doing a full revamp of the World Dryer website we focused on features that create a great user experience,” said Krystal Pesch, senior product marketing manager, World Dryer. “Customers do their homework today before making a decision to purchase, so it is important that our website supports that process. Our goal is to make their buying decisions easier with enriched content and improved functionality.”
World Dryer’s website content will be updated on a regular basis with the latest in product news, technical brochures and specifications, educational resources, company news, industry events and more.