Western Specialty Contractors Redesigns Website
Western Specialty Contractors has launched a new website with several enhancements aimed at improving overall navigation and customer interaction.
Updates to the new website (www.westernspecialtycontractors.com) include:
• A new, crisp and modern facelift.
• A secured website to increase customer confidence.
• A streamlined menu to improve navigation.
• An improved “Services” page detailing work specific to masonry and concrete restoration, remedial waterproofing and roofing services.
• An in-depth “Markets” page highlighting projects in the commercial, educational, financial, government, healthcare, historic, hospitality, industrial and religious industries, and also work on stadiums, condominiums and parking structures.
• An expanded “Career Opportunities” page with a complete listing of current openings and career and internship opportunities.
• A “Locations” page with an interactive map of the United states to quickly locate and contact Western’s branch office locations.
• An expanded “Blog” page featuring helpful industry tips and information.
The new website is also fully responsive with mobile devices, making it easy to navigate on a wide range of web browsers and portable devices.
“We’re really proud of the new website and feel it provides a clear message of who we are. Going forward, we will continue to communicate regularly through our blog to provide customers with a consistent flow of helpful and educational content,” said Teddy Williams, Content Marketing Manager at Western Specialty Contractors.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.