WHITE PAPER: Sustainable Health Care Cleaning & Disinfection
The Sustainable Healthcare Cleaning and Disinfection White Paper - sponsored by Advanced Vapor Technologies (AVT) - explores problems, solutions and supporting research with the goal of achieving greener, effective health care cleaning and disinfection to prevent infectious illness.
The Sustainable Healthcare Cleaning and Disinfection White Paper is available for download at: AVT White Paper
In a time of rising contagious illness coupled with a need for sustainable health care operations and less reliance on user-variable, inconsistent and toxic methods, the Sustainable Healthcare Cleaning and Disinfection White Paper details the problems and provides answers by quoting credible, expert sources. It explores:
• Trends in contagious illness: including healthcare system deficiencies, hospital-acquired infections, drug-resistant microbes, lack of new antibiotics, mobile society spreading illness, and the high cost of national health bills consuming 7 to 14 percent of GDP in developed countries;
• Why the problem has become acute in health care;
• How environmental surfaces play a key role in health care and what to do about it.
The Sustainable Healthcare Cleaning and Disinfection White Paper addresses:
• Challenges of high-touch object disinfection
• Options for high-touch object disinfection
• Characteristics of ideal room disinfection systems
• Approaches to disinfecting - advantages and disadvantages
• Optimum qualities of surface disinfecting systems
• A hospital case study
• Scientific proof via downloadable study reports
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.