USGBC Appoints New Board Members
The U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) recently elected to fill the four seats left open on its board of directors for 2019. The four individuals were selected by the current board because of their deep expertise and broad experience in business and market development, organizational strategy and innovation, nonprofit governance, sustainability and the built environment.
USGBC’s members influence communities by volunteering to serve on the council’s board of directors and participating in its election process. The new directors’ terms started at the conclusion of a July 16 election.
The four new board members are:
The new members join the existing board, which features:
- Paul Anastas, professor and director, Center for Green Chemistry and Green Engineering, Yale University
- Aaron Bernstein, associate director, Center for Health and the Global Environment, Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Bruce Oreck, executive in residence, Aalto University
- Brandon Tinianov, chair, USGBC Advisory Council
- Mahesh Ramanujam, ex-officio; president and CEO, U.S. Green Building Council
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.