Tips For Keeping Schools Clean
Schools are as prime a target as any for a COVID-19 outbreak. As a result, it’s absolutely crucial that these facilities are kept as clean as possible. Custodians and outsourced companies hired to clean and disinfect these facilities do a lot to help, but there are other things schools can do in order to put themselves in the best situation to succeed.
Emily Casey of Enviro-Master Milwaukee suggests to CBS 58 that schools do the following:
- Place hand sanitizer is classrooms and hallways
- Clean restrooms several times and day and continue to ensure that there is an appropriate amount of hand soap, hand sanitizer and paper towels available
- Implement touch-free trashcans
- Allow students to wipe down their desks, chairs and shared equipment with cleaning wipes before the start of each class
- Teach kids how to properly cough, sneeze, and wash their hands
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.