Ten Ways to Participate in Thank Your Cleaner Day
Tens of thousands of cleaners work day and night, weekends, and holidays to keep our working and living environments clean and hygienic. Not all of these people are visible to those who benefit from the safe and clean environments professional cleaners create.
This October 18, you’re encouraged to celebrate your cleaners on Thank Your Cleaner Day (TYCD).
Here are 10 ways you can encourage your staff and clients to participate in Thank Your Cleaner Day:
• Print out the TYCD poster for use around your offices and organizations. Don't forget to post it in your office!
• Add the TYCD poster to your website, social media channels and email communications.
• Download the TYCD logo video and share it with your staff and customers.
• Leave your cleaners a note of appreciation.
• Use the TYCD sticker template to print out your own set of stickers, or contact BSCAI to receive official TYCD stickers to hand out to employees.
• Post how your team is using these stickers to appreciate your cleaners on social media using the hashtag #thankyourcleanerday and tag @karcherUSA and @BSCAI.
• Buy your cleaners lunch, or leave them a sweet treat at the end of the day.
• Communicate to all your clients about how you will be thanking your cleaners.
• Record your own TYCD video and share on your website or social media.
• Post a thank you message, and add photos recognizing your cleaners on your social media channels using #thankyourcleanerday.
Be sure to follow BSCAI on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn for frequent updates leading up to Oct. 18, and head to the BSCAI website for full details on Thank Your Cleaner Day.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.