Ten Facts You Didn't Know About Toilet Paper
In honor of today being National Toilet Paper Day, here are the top five things you didn’t know about toilet paper, according to Veritiv.
And a few more facts you might not have been aware of:
• On August 26, 1871, the first toilet paper was sold on a roll
• Forty-nine percent of people choose toilet paper as their “necessity” if stranded on a deserted island (ahead of food!)
• Seventy-two percent of people hang the roll with sheets going over, not under
• In the average public restroom, it takes an estimated 71 people to use one entire roll
• It takes about 384 trees to make all the toilet paper that one man uses within his lifetime
* Information provided by Toilet Paper Encyclopedia
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.