TEAM Software Wins 11 American Marketing Association Omaha Awards
TEAM Software Inc. received 11 marketing industry awards of merit at the 2018 American Marketing Association (AMA) Omaha Pinnacle Awards ceremony at the Embassy Suites Omaha-La Vista Hotel & Conference Center Wednesday, April 25, 2018. The awards included:
• Pinnacle: Public Relations, Small Business — TEAM Client Conference 2017
• Pinnacle: Communications, Small Business — The TEAM Code
• Platinum: Promotions, Small Business — View-Master® and Reel
• Platinum: Total Marketing Campaign — Mid Market
• Platinum: Video — Connect with Us
• Gold: Video — Insights Dashboard
• Gold: Promotions, Small Business — BSCAI Happy Hour
• Silver: Video — Integrated Software for Contractors
• Silver: Total Marketing Campaign — TEAM Client Conference 2018
• Bronze: Total Marketing Campaign — Large Market
• Bronze: Digital Media, Small Business — Large Market
“We’re so proud of this recognition from the Omaha AMA,” said Amanda Sullivan, TEAM Software’s Director of Marketing and Communications. “We’re particularly happy to earn the top honors for TEAM Client Conference, our premier client event, and for The TEAM Code which laid the groundwork for our brand refresh last year with new mission, vision and values. This public relations and communications work is a testament to our commitment to people, both customers and employee owners.”
The Pinnacle Awards are an opportunity for local organizations to showcase their most successful marketing campaigns. Awards are judged based off metrics and measurable tactics and are completed by chapters outside of Nebraska. Award categories are Pinnacle and awards of merit (platinum, gold, silver and bronze).
AMA Omaha is the local chapter of the American Marketing Association, the world’s largest nonprofit marketing association with more than 30,000 members. For almost 60 years, AMA Omaha has been the leading network for local marketing professionals and continues to serve the Omaha community to advance the practice of marketing by providing a forum for discussion and feedback on key issues impacting marketing professionals.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.