Sofidel Launches Away-from-Home Paper Brand, Papernet
Sofidel, provider of paper for hygienic and domestic use, launched its away-from-home paper brand, Papernet, to the U.S. market during the ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America show. With headquarters in Italy, Sofidel has been in the U.S. since 2012 and brings a rich history of product innovation and a dedication to sustainability to the market.
“Our Papernet products protect people, and ultimately an organization’s brand, through technology and innovation,” said Fabio Vitali, Vice President AFH Marketing & Sales for Sofidel America. “The product line is extremely flexible, giving customers a wide range of sustainable hygiene products at different quality levels to choose from.”
Papernet products such as hand towels and toilet tissue are now available in the U.S. To make product selection easy, customers can choose from three quality levels:
• Superior – High-quality products for health and wellness best suited for refined and exclusive environments
• Special – Good quality and convenient products for busy establishments
• Standard – Everyday quality products for any environment, offering strong value
Papernet products maximize efficiency while saving customers time and money. Papernet’s sustainable paper products also reduce waste and negative impacts on the environment by applying advanced and exclusive technology, such as:
• Dissolve Tech – Reduces the risk of clogged drains and keeps pipes clean, limiting the use of chemical products for sewage system maintenance
• Double Layer Tech – Fuses two different fiber mixtures into one ply to create a product with resistance and softness comparable to a two-play sheet
• Dry Tech – Absorbs greater qualities of liquids, reducing paper consumption and waste
“Sofidel’s mission is to make everyday life cleaner, safer and more practical,” added Vitali. “Papernet is an extension of that mission and exceeds it by providing sustainable and hygienic solutions that protect our customers within a variety of environments.”
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.