Sanitary Maintenance Earns Magazine Award
Sanitary Maintenance magazine was recently recognized by the American Inhouse Design Awards.
The American Inhouse Design Awards is the original and the premier showcase for outstanding work by inhouse designers. It is a unique opportunity for inhouse design, marketing and communications departments - within corporations, non-profits, publishers and media companies, associations, government, education and other institutions - to be recognized for their talent, for the special challenges they face, and for their contributions to their businesses and institutions.
The following Buyers Guide issue received an award based on its overall design:
March 2017 Buyers Guide
Trade Press Media Group, the parent company for Sanitary Maintenance, took home 10 other awards, as well:
• Contracting Profits Nov/Dec 2016 Issue
• Facility Cleaning Decisions March/April 2016 Issue
• Facility Cleaning Decisions June 2016 Issue
• Facility Cleaning Decisions July/August 2016 Issue
• Facility Cleaning Decisions Nov/Dec 2016 Issue
• Building Operations Management January 2017 Issue
• Facility Maintenance Decisions October 2016 Issue
• Facility Maintenance Decisions 2017 Media Kit
• Progressive Railroading 2017 Media Kit
• HPB+W Website Design
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.