Report: Disinfectant And Sanitizer Market Primed For Long-Term Rise
The "Healthcare Disinfectants and Sanitizers Market - Global Outlook & Forecast 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The healthcare disinfectants and sanitizers market by revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.89 percent during the period 2022-2027.
In 2021, disinfectants accounted for the major share in the global healthcare disinfectants & sanitizers market. These disinfectants are projected to have the highest incremental and absolute growth, during the forecast period. Bell International Laboratories, a cosmetics manufacturer, increased the production of alcohol-based hand sanitizers. IoT application in the healthcare industry helps incorporate the benefits of IoT technology and cloud computing, enabling transmitting a patient's data from medical devices and numerous sensors to a given network in healthcare. IoT-based sanitizer stations were set up across healthcare facilities, including clinics, hospitals, and nursing homes.
The following factors are likely to contribute to the growth of the healthcare disinfectants and sanitizers market during the forecast period:
- Advancement of IoT Assisted Smart Devices
- Rising Initiatives and Growing Awareness for Maintaining Personal Hygiene
- Growing Supply of Sanitizers by Manufacturers
- Growing Burden of Healthcare Acquired Infections
- Ramp-up Production of Disinfectants & Sanitizers by Vendors
- Introduction of Modern Disinfection Technologies
Key Questions Answered:
1. How big is the Healthcare Disinfectants and Sanitizers Market?
2. What is the healthcare disinfectants and sanitizers market growth?
3. What are the factors driving the healthcare disinfectants and sanitizers market?
4. Who are the key players in the healthcare disinfectants and sanitizers market?
5. Which segment accounted for the largest healthcare disinfectants and sanitizers market share?
For a link to the entire report, click here.