PuroClean Honors Its Top Franchises
In lieu of the annual PuroClean convention awards ceremony, which was canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the restoration and remediation franchiser showcased its admiration and gratitude for its franchise owners in an innovative virtual celebration. The awards were presented live via and included Franchise of the Year, Rookie of the Year and Hot Shot of the Year, among others.
“COVID-19 has brought unique challenges to businesses in nearly every industry, and while our particular segment continues to thrive, the pandemic has forced us to evaluate the way we traditionally do business – including looking at the format of our annual convention and awards ceremony,” says Mark W. Davis, chairman and CEO. “While we wish we were able to celebrate in New Orleans together, we made the difficult decision to cancel our annual convention. However, we did not want for our award winners from this past year to go unnoticed, and I am proud of the effort by the home office team, creating a truly remarkable, innovative way to honor our 2019 top performers and reward our network for their hard work. I’m thrilled to have been able to participate in an extraordinary evening of celebration.”
PuroClean franchise owners who received awards for their efforts in 2019 include:
- Craig and Jenny Hawkins from Woodinville, Washington, who were awarded the most prestigious PuroClean award: Franchise of the Year. They earned the award because of sales growth, market share, sales revenue, profitability and the number of continuing education classes conducted, among other criteria.
- Phil Dhargyal and Tenzin Jigme of Alexandria, Virginia, who were awarded Rookie of the Year - U.S. for highest sales percentage growth in the first 12 months of business.
- Warren and Kristie Haist of Collingwood, Ontario, Canada, who were awarded Rookie of the Year - Canada for highest sales percentage growth in the first 12 months of business.
- Sam Abushenaf from Brookfield, Nova Scotia, Canada who was presented the Hotshot Award. This award given to the franchise owner who has the highest sales percentage growth from 2018 to 2019.
- Chris Tucker from Arlington, Texas; Jim Bauer from Frisco, Texas; Dave Nieman from Canton, Georgia; Charles Atkins from Cleveland, Tennessee; Becky Edgren from Dayton, Ohio; Scott Hopkins from Burlington, Ontario, Canada; and Ken McDermot from Milton, Ontario, Canada, who were all named Rainmakers by fellow franchise owners for balancing personal success with helping the PuroClean Network.
- Tim Walsh from Linthicum Heights, Maryland, earned the Becky Edgren Continuing Education Award for hosting the most continuing education classes — 50 — in 2019.
- Bob Jordan of Lynnwood, Washington, who was given the Brand Promise Award for teamwork, loyalty, camaraderie, service excellence and dedication to the brand.
- Richard Ludd from Ted Porter’s Lanham, Maryland office, was awarded Technician of the Year, representing the PuroClean brand with the highest integrity and detail to customer service.
- Tomas and Sonia Mejia from Denver were presented with the On the Move Award designed to recognize first-year owners who represent the core of servant leadership, active collaboration and extreme ownership among the franchise community. The award, nominated and selected by the PuroClean Executive Team, is not given annually and is reserved for those who truly exemplify the drive and commitment it takes to get their office ‘On The Move.’
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.