Pro-Link Concludes Its Annual Meetings
Pro-Link, Inc., a national jan/san buying and marketing group with distributors located throughout the country, concluded its 2021 annual meeting on April 30 by naming the recipients of its annual awards during a virtual awards ceremony.
The winners are:
- Member of the Year: Casey EMI, Foxboro, Massachusetts
- Member Link Award: D.H. Bertenthal & Sons, Morgan, Pennsylvania
- Brand Champion Award: J & P Supply, Enid, Oklahoma
- RDC Supporter Award: Tahoe Supply Company, Carson City, Nevada
- Supplier of the Year: SOP Green Klean
-Supplier Link Award: Genesan
- Member Development Manager of the Year: Toby Deitzel
The 2021 Pro-Link Annual Meeting, with the theme “Navigating the Future,” was held online April 26 to April 30. It opened with the Pro-Link business meeting and a keynote address on “The 10 Habits Driving Growth.”
“I am especially proud of the fact that during the pandemic, both last year and this year, we were able to find a way to help our members safely meet together to share ideas and best practices and meet with suppliers,” said Pro-Link Vice President of Sales Mark Prosser. “That said, I know we’re all looking forward to meeting in person next year.”
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.