P&G Professional Establishes Expert Advisory Council
P&G Professional announces the creation of its Expert Advisory Council. The council is a panel of renowned industry thought leaders assembled to work in collaboration with P&G Professional’s internal experts to identify opportunities for industry/process improvement, offering their collective insights and expertise through educational programs and content provided by the company to the professional cleaning industry.
The esteemed experts will unite with P&G Professional at various points in the year to share information on research, insights, trends, best practices and more. Current and prospective P&G Professional customers will benefit from the content discussed and discovered, as it is shared publicly via informative events, webinars, live panels and published articles.
"Over the years, P&G Professional has worked closely with various authorities within our industry to ensure we're well-informed and forward-thinking when it comes to strategic planning, communications, product development and customer education. Ultimately, this is what will help us provide exceptional support to our customers and in turn help their businesses to thrive. The creation of the P&G Professional Expert Advisory Council will formalize this process and ensure that we are supporting our customers while also supporting progress industry-wide. We're delighted to have the opportunity to work with such esteemed industry experts and we welcome them on board," said Renee Buchanan, manager, Communications, P&G Professional.
Inaugural council members include:
• Donna Allie (President, Team Clean Inc.) - An award winning entrepreneur in the cleaning industry, recognized for her expertise in minority and small business ownership;
• Beatrix Babcock (MS-HSA, LPN, Partner, HCI Consulting Group) - A practical nurse, offering over 40 years of expertise in the areas of healthcare and infection control;
• Shelley Feist (Executive Director, Partnership for Food Safety Education) - Leader of an industry-government partnership supporting consumers with science-based information on home safe food handling and preparation;
• David Frank (President, American Institute of Cleaning Sciences) - An industry authority on professional cleaning and maintenance and recognized key note speaker;
• Roy Getz (CEO, Fry Cook and Cashier, RCO Limited – Raising Cane’s Ohio) - A leading operator and expert in food service, having worked in restaurant management for over 30 years across some of the country's best known brands;
• Jim Mann (Founder and Executive Director, Handwashing For Life Institute and The Handwashing Leadership Forum) - An award winning disinfection expert and product development chemist with a career dedicated to the reduction of food borne and person-to-person illness;
• Jan Matthews (CEO of RP Global and former Head of Catering, Cleaning and Waste, London 2012 Olympic Games) - A leader in large scale catering and cleaning, having just ensured the delivery of 14 million meals and the removal of 9,000 tons of waste in the London 2012 Olympic Games.
2012 is the founding year of the P&G Professional Expert Advisory Council.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.