One Chance Left To Vote For Distributor Choice Awards
There’s only one more round of voting left in the 2020 Sanitary Maintenance Distributor Choice Awards. Jan/san distributors have had two chances so far to vote for the products they feel are the best in the industry and the best fit for customers. Products among the vote leaders include:
• Professional Lysol Brand Disinfectant Spray by RB Pro
• Entry by Secure Winter Products
• Green Certified Mineral Shock by EnvirOx, LLC
• Enviro-Solutions Terrazzo/Concrete Floor Care Program by Charlotte Products Ltd
• SaFTGreen SPP Insert and PP Cap Adapter by RD Industries
• 3M Easy Trap Sweep & Dust Sheets by 3M
• Professional Cordless Electrostatic Backpack Sprayer by Victory Complete
• FatIvan Fold Up Door Stopper! by NEWCAL, LLC, makers of FatIvan tools!
• Mr. Clean Magic Eraser by P&G Professional
• OptiSolve Pathfinder by OptiSolve
Equipment and Accessories
• GoFree Flex Pro II by ProTeam
• Scotch-Brite Clean & Shine Pads by 3M
• Grit Brush Color Solution by The Malish Corporation
• Turbostrip by ACS Industries Inc
• AutoVac Stretch by Kaivac Inc.
Restroom Dispensers, Fixtures and Consumables
• Tork PeakServe Recessed by Essity Professional Hygiene
• Evogen No-Touch Combination Receptacle by HOSPECO
• Komodo by Tolco Corp.
• Transcend Towel and Tissue Dispensing System by von Drehle
• Vectair P-Screen by Vectair Systems, Inc.
A final reminder will be sent out this week to Sanitary Maintenance subscribers with their last chance to vote. Distributors who have not yet voted should check their email inboxes for a ballot.
This year, products were divided into these product categories: Chemicals, Cleaning Tools, Equipment and Accessories, and Restroom Dispensers, Fixtures and Consumables. Each ballot contains one product category and voters can rank up to three products considered to be the best. Distributors identify their favorite products for whatever reason they decide: best selling, most preferred, most recommended, most innovative, etc.
In the end, three products in each category will be named Sanitary Maintenance 2020 Distributor Choice Award winners. Winners will be announced on CleanLink in April. They will be featured in the June 2020 issue of Sanitary Maintenance magazine, as well as the August issues of Contracting Profits and Facility Cleaning Decisions magazines.
To see who was leading after round one, visit www.cleanlink.com/25250news.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.