Office Pride Honors Franchisees During Virtual Event
Office Pride Commercial Cleaning Services honored top-performing franchisees and those who reached sales milestones during the annual owners’ retreat, which was held virtually this year for the first time.
Retreat speakers included Stephen M.R. Covey, best-selling author of “The SPEED of Trust – The One Thing That Changes Everything, and speaker Marilyn Sherman, whose latest goal-setting book was named one of the best leadership books for new managers by Forbes.
Todd Hopkins, founder, president and CEO of Office Pride, delivered the closing day keynote address, thanking franchisees for not only growing the business during this challenging year, but also seeking to find ways that Office Pride could be part of the solution as the nation continues to fight the coronavirus.
Individual awards presented include:
- Integrity Award: Brian Paul, Office Pride of Maine
- Beverly McQueen Brand Ambassador: David Burks, Office Pride area developer in Louisville, Kentucky; and Richard Fuqua of Office Pride of High Point-Greensboro, North Carolina
- Salt & Light Awards for community service: Rodney Lie, Office Pride of Denver-Englewood; and Lyle and Sara Squires, Office Pride of Topeka Southwest-Downtown, Kansas
- Front-Line Employee of the Year: Donna Melson, Office Pride of Franklin-Brentwood, Tennessee
- Manager of the Year: Cristino Bravo, Office Pride of Noblesville-Fishers, Indiana
- Vendor of the Year: Staples
- Core Values Award: Valerie Jones, Office Pride of Virginia Beach-Chesapeake, Virginia
The following franchisees were recognized for billing a milestone amount in a calendar year:
- Four Million Dollar Club: Lee Weeks, Office Pride of Huntsville in Alabama; and Jason and Simon Courtney, Office Pride of Pensacola-Downtown in Florida
- Three Million Dollar Club: Steve and Amber Smith, Office Pride of Visalia-Goshen in California
- Two Million Dollar Club: Chris and Kim Middleton, Office Pride of Noblesville-Fishers in Indiana; and Todd and Valerie Jones, Office Pride of Virginia Beach-Chesapeake in Virginia
- Million Dollar Club: Mylon and Ashley Albright, Office Pride of Shelbyville-Columbus in Indiana; Bobby Halbrook, Office Pride of Tyler-Whitehouse in Texas; Chris and Kim Middleton, Office Pride of Chattanooga-Lake Hills in Tennessee; and Brian Paul, Office Pride of Maine
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.