Network Distribution Announces Winners of Member Awards
Network Distribution (Network) recognized Member Distributors for outstanding performance and support during the organization’s Annual Membership Meeting, held in early September.
“The local presence and capabilities of these outstanding Members is what makes Network a dominant force in distribution,” states Alan Tomblin, chief executive officer. “We commend their achievements and dedication to Network’s success.”
• Acorn Distributors received Network’s top honor, Member of the Year. This award recognizes outstanding performance and support of all programs and initiatives, contributing to Network’s strength in distribution. Since 1976, Acorn Distributors, headquartered in Indianapolis, has been a leading solutions provider for the janitorial and food service industries.
▪ Sales Member of the Year was awarded to Walter E. Nelson for their outstanding performance in servicing Network Corporate Accounts. Walter E. Nelson Co. of Portland, OR, is a premier jan/san, packaging, and paper distributor to the Pacific Northwest.
▪ The Business Development Award went to Midland Paper for their assistance in securing new Network Corporate Account business. Midland Paper, Packaging and Supplies, based in Wheeling, Illinois, is one of the largest independently owned fine paper and packaging distributors in the country.
▪ Imperial Dade is the Purchasing Member of the Year, representing their overall support of Network’s suppliers, supplier purchasing programs, and outstanding growth. Imperial Dade, a leading distributor of foodservice packaging, facilities maintenance supplies and equipment in the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean, is headquartered in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Additional Network awards presented:
• NetSource Support Award: Acme Paper & Supply Savage, Maryland
• IT Excellence: Baumann Paper Co. Lexington, Kentucky
• IT Excellence: Acorn Distributors Indianapolis
• Operations Excellence: Nassco New Berlin Wisconsin