NADCA Honors 2021 Safety Award Winners
The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) recently announced the recipients of its 2021 Safety Awards. As the world’s most respected authority on the inspection and cleaning of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, NADCA presents its Safety Awards to contractors who have shown a verifiable commitment to employee, customer, and community safety throughout the year. The awards were announced on March 21 at the association’s 33rd Annual Meeting & Exposition in Aurora, Colorado.
Companies recognized with NADCA’s 2021 Outstanding Safety Award:
• Air Management Industries Incorporated
• Chemiclene, Inc.
• Coit Services of Modesto
• Core Mechanical, Inc.
• Cross Environmental Services, Inc. (CES)
• Delta Industrial Services, Inc.
• Doc's Super Vac, Inc.
• Duct & Vent Cleaning of America, Inc.
• Ductworks, Inc.
• Ductz of Greater Portland & Vancouver
• Guardian Services
• Hughes Environmental, Inc.
• K-tech Kleening Systems, Inc.
• Power Vac America, Inc.
• Providet Service Associates, Inc.
• RHP Mechanical Systems, Inc.
• Sani-Vac Service, Inc.
• SMS Indoor Environmental Cleaning, Inc.
• Flagship Environmental Services Corp.
• EMS Ice, Inc.
Companies recognized with NADCA’s 2021 Safety Award:
• Clean Air Systems of LA, Inc.
• CORE California
• CORE Virginia
• Duct Clean Corporation
• Duct Doctor USA
• Dusty Ducts, Inc.
• Hoover's Air Duct Cleaning, Inc.
• Kleen Air Service Corporation
• Professional Abatement & Remediation Technologies
• Superior Air Duct Cleaning
• Ventilation Power Cleaning
“NADCA members are not only committed to adhering to the highest standards in HVAC system cleaning; safety is a top priority as well,” says NADCA CEO Jodi Araujo, CEM. “The Safety Awards recognize those companies that have gone above and beyond this commitment, ensuring safety for their employees and customers.”
The criteria for NADCA’s Safety Awards are based on regulations and recommendations from the U.S. Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). The awards are presented annually. Recipients of the Outstanding Safety Award are companies who have been recognized with the NADCA Safety Award for at least three consecutive years.