Leading Products As Distributor Choice Award Winds Down
Only two weeks remain in the search for this year’s winners of the 2021 Sanitary Maintenance Distributor Choice Awards.
Jan/san distributors have had two chances so far to vote for the products they feel are the best in the industry and the best fit for their customers. Current vote leaders are:
• Vital Oxide by Vital Solutions, LLC
• Lysol Disinfecting Wipes by Reckitt Benckiser
• TB Quat by Warsaw Chemical
• Lysol Disinfectant Spray by Reckitt Benckiser
• TruShot 2.0 by SC Johnson Professional
• Step'N'Go Mop Handle by M2 Professional Cleaning Products
• OmniClean by Unger Enterprises, LLC
• ChemWipe by Berk International
• Bona Commercial System Multi-Surface Floor Care Kit by Bona
• High Duster XF by Contec Inc.
Equipment and Accessories
• KaiVac 1750 by Kaivac, Inc.
• ProStop Max by Tolco Corporation
• BattMop by Square Scrub
• SmartScrub Floor Pad by Americo
• Diamond by Gorilla Pads by ACS Industries
Restroom Dispensers, Fixtures and Consumables
• Health Guard Hand Sanitizer by Kutol Products Company
• Onvation Smart Restroom Solution by Kimberly Clark
• PIG Carpet Protection Runner with Adhesive Backing by New Pig
• Grab Guard by Berk International
• Cascades PRO Tandem Jumbo Toilet Paper Dispenser, Single Roll (C383) by Cascades
A final reminder email will be sent out next week with distributors’ last chance to vote for their favorite products. Subscribers of Sanitary Maintenance newsletters who have not yet voted should check their email inboxes for a ballot.
In the end, three winners will be named in each of the four categories, earning them the honor of 2021 Distributor Choice Award winner. They will be featured in the June 2021 issue of Sanitary Maintenance magazine. The winners will also be announced on CleanLink in April.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.