Last Chance To Register For IICRC Technical Conference
The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification’s (IICRC) technical conference will be held Aug. 9-11 at Big Sky Resort in Big Sky, Mont. Officially titled, “The Summit at Lone Mountain,” the conference will feature cutting-edge presentations in cleaning, disaster restoration and flooring inspection.
Developed for seasoned professionals, educators, trainers and consultants, The Summit will feature two concurrent symposiums in cleaning and disaster restoration. Attendees of this year’s conference are also eligible to receive two IICRC continuing education credits (CEC).
The Summit presentation and speaker lineup includes:
Conference General Sessions: Presentations and Speakers
• “The Importance of Networking and Teamwork: A Biosafety Perspective” with Patty Olinger, Emery University
• “Networking and Connectivity: An Essential Element of 21st Century Business” with John Barrett, ISSA Executive Director
• “The Coming Nanotech Revolution” with Collin Anderson, Ultra Small Fibers
• “What You Should Know About Robotics in the Cleaning Industry” with Christian Cornelius-Knudsen, C-K Group, LLC
• “Cleaning, Disinfection and the Human Microbiome” with Greg Whiteley, Ph.D., Whiteley Corporation
• “Real-Time Bioaerosol Monitoring of High-Density Public Environments: Schools & Subways” with Mark Hernandez, Ph.D., University of Colorado at Boulder
Cleaning & CIRI Symposium Breakouts: Presentations and Speakers
• “Field Test Results of the Effect of HVAC System Cleaning on Energy” with Mike White, Clean Air Systems of Louisiana
• “The Effectiveness of Carpet Protectors on Different Fiber Types” with Scott Warrington, Director of Technical Support and Tom Forsythe, Formulator and Chemical Product Developer, Aramsco/Bridgepoint
• “Fundamentals of Fabric Protection Treatments” with Alan Luedtke, Ph.D., Research Chemist, Innovative Chemical Technologies, Inc.
• “Results of a Study of the Effect of Water Hardness on Rinse-Agent Effectiveness” with Tom Forsythe, Formulator and Chemical Effectiveness Product Developer, and Scott Warrington, Director of Technical Support, Aramsco/Bridgepoint
• “Surfactancy, Wetting and Surface Tension: Key Components of Cleaning Science” with Everard Paynter, Applied Products Australia
• “Soil Characteristics, Cleaning Objectives, and the Dynamics of Soil Suspension and Removal” with Alan Luedtke, Ph.D., Research Chemist, Innovative Chemical Technologies, Inc.
Restoration & Remediation Symposium Breakouts: Presentations and Speakers
• “The Effect of Moisture Absorption on Tile and Abutted Materials” with Ralph Moon, Ph.D., Director of Building Sciences, GHD Services, Inc.
• “The Science of Sewage Remediation” with Gene Cole, Ph.D., Professor of Environmental Health Science, Brigham Young University
• “Certified Restorer Body of Knowledge and RIA Advanced Designations” with Mark Springer, President, Dayspring Restoration
• “ANSI/IICRC S540-2017 Standard for Trauma and Crime Scene Cleanup” with Lee Senter, Owner, Senterprises
• “The Use of Occupant Behavior Data to Determine Assessment and Remediation Strategies” with Carl Grimes, Managing Director, Hayward Healthy Home Institute
For more information, to view the conference schedule or to register for the conference, visit http://www.iicrc.org/registrants/thesummit.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.