Key Attractions Announced for ISSA/INTERCLEAN
Registration is now open for ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America 2015 and the ISSA Convention Seminars, which takes place October 20-23 at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV.
In addition to being the one week where the entire cleaning industry comes together, this year’s show features new Outdoor Exhibits, where some of the exhibition’s 700-plus exhibitors from more than 30 countries will showcase their products and services in a unique, open-air environment.
To see a full list of exhibitors, go to www.issa.com/exhibitors.
The trade show floor will also be host to this year’s inspirational lineup of ISSA Keynote Speakers, including:
• Secrets of Flawless Execution — A global team of real fighter pilots, Afterburner Inc., will reveal how to be in full fighting form every day.
• Funny Business: A Private Performance with Jay Leno — The famous comedian and talk show host will share his unique brand of everyday observations and business insights.
• ISSA Excellence Luncheon featuring Kevin O'Leary: How You Can Be a Successful Entrepreneur at Everything You Do—The renowned investor and host of Shark Tank will disclose what it takes to be successful in today's volatile economy—no matter if you’re the CEO or the frontline employee — plus provide lessons gleaned from his popular TV show.
During four days of valuable education, the 2015 event’s nearly 50 educational and networking events will cover topics such as:
• Infection Control
• Society 3.0: The Future of Work
• Helping Facilities Save Money and Reduce Environmental Impact
• Growing Your Business While Others Shrink
• Creating an Insanely Positive Workplace Culture
For more information about the schedule, visit www.issa.com/schedule.