Kaivac Names VP Of Business Development
Kaivac announces they have just promoted Allen Randolph to be the new Vice President of Business Development for the company. He previously served as the company's Director of Key Accounts.
Randolph is no stranger to the professional cleaning industry. In the past 30 years, along with working for Kaivac, he has done the following:
- Worked for a division of Unilever
- Headed a manufacturing company making professional cleaning solutions
- Is Executive Chair of the ISSA Workloading & Benchmarking Council
- Was the 2015 CONNEX (formerly PRISM) Association Service Award Winner
- Is the host of an ongoing cleaning podcast series – “Coming Clean – The Truth about Cleaning,” and considered an expert in scientific cleaning validation
"As you can see, cleaning is my passion," says Randolph in a press release. "As I move into my new role at Kaivac, my goals are to win more corporate clients over to the company, help Kaivac's largest corporate clients achieve their cleaning goals, and show my support for our unsung heroes, the cleaning workers that will get America back to work."
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.