Jelmar Named EPA Safer Choice Partner of the Year
The EPA has announced Jelmar a winner of the 2017 Safer Choice Partner of the Year program for the third year in a row in the Formulator and Product Manufacturer category. Jelmar is the family-owned cleaning products manufacturer of CLR and Tarn-X products, which have withstood the test of generations and time to align with EPA standards.
The company’s goals are rooted in family values and manufacturing environmentally safe products for consumers through safer chemistry. It has even coined the word Greenvenient to describe its reformulated products to convey they provide a convenient way to be green.
Partner of the Year Awards winners were selected based on their activities around the following:
• Participation in the Safer Choice program
• Use of the Safer Choice label
• Promotion and use of products using the Safer Choice label
• Outreach and education on the Safer Choice program to consumers and end-users
• Innovations in safer chemistry and other efforts to advance the Safer Choice label
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.