ISSA, Informa Markets & ISSA Pulire Network Launch Global Show Portfolio
In its ongoing effort to disseminate critical education and knowledge, connect buyers and sellers, and promote the advancement of innovation and cleaning technologies, the portfolio of ISSA Global Shows and events now covers five continents around the world.
“We’re excited to expand our events across five continents to serve more global communities and change the way the world views cleaning,” says Lindsay Roberts, Group Director, Informa Markets US. “By leveraging the strength of both partners, Informa Markets and ISSA, we are well positioned to scale events, experiences, and member benefits internationally.”
The Global Show Portfolio includes 10 events branded as ISSA Shows, Conferences, or Pavilions. Through Informa Markets, the portfolio has added ISSA Pavilions in Mexico and China, and ISSA Conferences in India and Southeast Asia, in addition to the flagship show in the United States. Through ISSA, the portfolio has added tradeshows in Canada and Australia, and through the ISSA Pulire Network, the portfolio has added shows in Italy, Russia, and West Africa.
“Access to educational and networking events enables organizations and their employees to expand their skillsets, create new business opportunities, and discover effective solutions that support commercial cleaning and facility management,” says Toni D’Andrea, CEO, ISSA Pulire Network. “We look forward to these upcoming events and to developing additional shows for other markets in the future.”
The 2021-2022 Global Show Portfolio schedule includes:
• ISSA Pulire – The Smart Show - This biennial event serves the European commercial cleaning industry and will be moving to Milan starting in 2023.
• ISSA Pavilion at Abastur and ExpoMed - This co-located event serves both the Latin American hospitality and healthcare industries.
• ISSA Conference - This event serves the Indian commercial cleaning and facility management industries.
• Clean Expo Pulire - This event serves the Russian commercial cleaning industry.
• ISSA Show North America - This event serves the North American and global commercial cleaning industry.
• ISSA Conference - This event serves the Southeast Asian hospitality and commercial cleaning industries.
• ISSA Pulire Clean Africa - This event serves the West African commercial cleaning, facility management, waste management, and hospitality industries.
• ISSA Cleaning & Hygiene Expo - This event serves the Australian commercial cleaning industry.
• ISSA Pavilion at China Clean Expo - This event serves the Chinese commercial cleaning and hospitality industries.
• ISSA Show Canada - This event serves the Canadian commercial cleaning and hospitality industries.
“ISSA and Informa Markets are proud to have created a deeper relationship to serve members in China and work in tandem to deliver ISSA member benefits,” says ISSA Executive Director John Barrett. “We are committed to providing the highest quality platforms to industry professionals in this rapidly growing market so they can uphold cleanliness in key environments.”
In addition to the 10 global shows, the partners have created an international sales network which will draw in exhibitors and sponsors from additional regions such as Korea, Japan, Turkey, and Taiwan. Both the Global Show Portfolio and international sales network will continue to grow, with new regions being added in late 2022 and beyond.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.